I love people with a good sense of humor. I also like sarcasm, and I often read things as sarcastic whether they’re meant to be or not, because it generally makes most things funny and I like funny things! Some people say they wish there was a sarcastic font, but I’m not sure I do. I like assuming people are being funny or sarcastic without needing a font to tell me if I’m right or not. If I find out someone is not using sarcasm, when I thought they should be, then I take that to mean they are being stupid and I’m not as big a fan of stupid things. When I came across these 25 signs they made my day because I’m sure most are meant to be funny and some are just funny because of the situation. So take them with a grain of salt, even if you aren’t fluent in sarcasm as some people are!
1. They could have said “Please use door around back” but this is so much better! This is awesome!
2. It’s just unfortunate that the Highland Adventure Safaris have to be near Dull. Let’s hope the highland Adventure Safaris aren’t dull themselves!
3. Thank goodness they warned you of the spontaneous gunfire so you don’t pee your pants when it happens after refusing to let your car get searched!
4. This is awesome! Hopefully you are driving slow so you can figure out what all these signs are trying to tell you!
5. They could have led with the bridge being out, but with all the sue happy people out there, they chose to cover their butts by warning them not to touch the sign!
6. Thank goodness this person carried warning notes around with them so when they come across an angry hornet they could kill two birds with one stone.
7. Thinking outside of the box with this sign!
8. Perhaps this person felt that labeling the bananas at all was stupid. Who doesn’t know a banana when they see it?
9. If an illiterate hiker sees this sign they may assume that they are supposed to offer children to the mountain lion if backing away and waiving don’t work.
10. It’s not cheap finding paint that never dries! However, I’m sure the sign does the exact opposite of what it is meant to do. Instead of keeping people from touching the fence, there will be tons of idiots touching it to really see if the paint has dried or not.
11. Clever! So clever. Get it? It’s saying don’t pee in the pool! But you still will.
12. Want to get to the freeway? That’s too bad, because you can’t! Have fun driving further away from where you want to go!
13. You have been warned. And if you ask “Is this a real policy?” you deserve what is coming!
14. This guy is a problem solver!
15. If you don’t want fido kabobbed then you better keep him on a leash and away from peeing on tents.
16. If I was a defiler of vehicles I would walk away from this car just because it’s funny.
17. This is brilliant! I’m sure dogs could read if only it’s written in their language. It’s discrimination to not talk directly to the canines since they are the ones pooping.
18. If you notice the warning about the Pit Bull with aids is followed up by a notice that the owner is worse than the dog. I definitely wouldn’t trespass here!
19. So many ways to not use a toilet. I’m so glad they are illustrated too. I need this sign for my boys’ bathroom. Maybe it will help their aim!
20. This seems funny, but it’s actually a serious problem… I once had an aunt that was almost taken out by seagulls but her funnel cake distracted them.
21. It would have been easier to change the stop sign to a dead-end sign…. If you make it to this point, you’re stuck!
22. I know the humor is in the “no stopping” under the “stop” sign which is contradictory but I just noticed the gas prices in the background and it actually made me sad. I wish gas was only $1.46 now!
23. We don’t care about you. We care about the animals. So please keep them safe by not being stupid.
24. At least there is a sign you can show your boss so s/he knows it’s not your fault!
25. I wonder how many people have come close to running into the house because they aren’t allowed to turn left or right!
Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments.