Out of nearly 8 billion people walking around on this Earth, it’s no surprise that some of us are going to stand out or possess skills that put the average human to shame. I’m not talking about your class valedictorian or the guy who came to the county fair to show off his amazing yo-yo skills. In fact, I’m talking about some real live super humans who are able to do things that most people don’t even dream of. There are people in this world who have abilities far beyond those of a normal person making them somewhat super in their own way. These 30 super humans will blow your mind. What they do is pretty much inconceivable but they somehow gained the knowledge and skill to pull off some pretty amazing things. Some of them are just down right nuts but none the less they have something inside that allows them to push all risks aside and conquer these feats. I’m happy when I can pull my underwear up without tripping and falling on the floor. I think that’s probably the last thing these people think about. Take a look at what I mean.
1. Alain Robert is known as the French Spiderman. He has free climbed some of the tallest buildings in the world with absolutely no safety equipment. All he uses is some chalk and climbing shoes to scale these massive skyscrapers.
2. Isao Machii is a real life ninja! He has the ability to cut a pellet shot out of a gun in half with his sword! His precision with a sword is unmatched.
3. Bob Munden is in the Guiness Book of World Records as the fastest man with a gun. He can shoot two balloons 6 feet apart using one colt .45 pistol so quick that it sounds like 1 single shot.
4. Wim Hof is also known as the Iceman. He’s a Dutch adventurer who ran an Arctic marathon at – 20 degrees Fahrenheit shirtless. He also holds the world record for being immersed in ice for one hour and 44 minutes.
5. Bob Burnquist is a professional skateboarder from Brazil. He rode his skateboard off a ramp, grinder across a 40 foot rail, then BASE jumped into the depths of the Grand Canyon in 2010.
6. Steve Hudis broke a world record when he jumped a school bus over 15 motorcycles while flying through a giant fireball. He landed the jump and landed in the Guiness Book of World Records.
7. in 2010 Travis Pastrana (former motocross champion) successfully broke the world record for longest jump made in a rally car. He jumped his Subaru over California’s Pine Street Pier.
Heres the video.
8. Tom Owens was proud when he was able to withstand a full-size truck filled with 20 kids parked on his stomach for several minutes. He broke several ribs and suffered some internal bleeding but ended up recovering in no time.
9. Roy Cleveland Sullivan has been struck by lightning 7 times! He has survived them all with an average of being struck once every five years.
10. The late stuntman Robinson died in a motorcycle accident while filming Million Dollar Mystery is best known for his free-falling stunts. He jumped out of a 220 foot tall window with no ropes or wires. To this day it is the record for the longest free fall without the use of wires for a commercially released film.
11. Dennis Pinto set himself on fire and rode his motorcycle straight into the side of a van. The van then explodes as he flies through the flames landing on cardboard boxes in front of him. He does this for fun.
12. David Smith Jr. has shot himself out of over 5,000 cannons in his career. He currently holds the record for the longest shot ever with a distance of 200 ft.
13. Doug Dancer successfully jumped over the 160 ft. wingspan of a passenger jet after launching off a ramp at 73 mph.
14. Reno Jaton set a world record when he was dragged behind a jet car reaching a top speed of 236 mph, in 1/4 of a mile, suffering from only minor injuries.
15. Eskil Ronningsbakken is a true stuntman throwing his fears to the wayside. He spends his free time planning and executing insane stunts just like the one pictured below.
16. Gary Connery is the worlds first person to successfully skydive without a parachute. Using only a wing suit and a long pile of cardboard boxes on the ground he came in at such an angle that he survived by falling into the boxes.
17. Hans Sak is a man with no fear. He routinely walks tight ropes across giant structures. Pictured below is a tight rope crossing he made in Yosemite National Park.
18. John Evan has one of the toughest necks around. He managed to hold a 352 pound mini cooper on top of his head for 33 seconds without using his hands.
19. Harold Lloyd was a very popular actor in the silent movie era. He was very well-known for hanging from the second-hand of a clock tower with only his fingertips in one of his films.
20. Jackie Chan is very well-known for doing all of his own stunts. One of his most famous stunts was when he slid down the side of the Willemswerf building for the movie “Who Am I”.
21. The most famous illusionist of all time, Harry Houdini, was placed upside down in a giant tank filled with water known as the Chinese water torture cell. He always found a way to escape.
22. Canadian, Nik Wallenda, daredevil tightrope walked from the United States to Canada in 2012. The stunt was illegal to attempt for 125 years but after 40 minutes he made it across. I wonder how he passed customs.
23. Comedian Buster keaton would often do insane, death-defying stunts for a laugh from his fans. His most famous was when he made an entire house fall on him. He was positioned perfectly so he would fit perfectly through a small second story window.
24. Philippe Petit shocked the world when he tightrope walked across the twin towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.
25. Robbie Knievel managed to accomplish what his father perished attempting to accomplish. He successfully jumped the Grand Canyon on May 20, 1999.
26. Trapped in 6 pairs of handcuffs and two leg irons and locked in a spinning washing machine, escape artist Rick Meisel took a few tumbles and nearly drowned before escaping this stunt.
27. Wayne Michaels made the highest bungee jump in history for the popular James Bond movie, “Goldeneye”. He made the record after jumping from the top of the Swiss dam.
28. Omar Locklear became a famous stuntman by accident. He was a pilot for the US Army Air Service and had to walk out onto his wing to perform repairs mid-flight. After leaving the military he found that he could entertain people by doing the same thing in front of a crowd and gave birth to a daredevil pastime.
29. Joe Canutt was doubling for Charlton Heston during a chariot race filmed for a movie. He was thrown from the chariot but managed to grab the reigns before being trampled to death. The scene was used in the final release of the film.
30. Yves Rossy is also known as Fusion Man. He is an ex Swiss Air Force pilot who successfully flew across the English Channel using his home made jet pack.
I don’t think these people have a death wish, I just think they have absolutely no fear! To successfully accomplish these stunts takes years and years of practice and training. Do Not Try Any Of These At Home! These guys are professionals and it’s easy to see how they can turn their love of stunts into a career. People love seeing this stuff, especially when it’s successful. You won’t ever find me strapping rubber bands to my feet and jumping off of bridges or walking out on the wings of my plane but I will be at the front row below with a bag of popcorn and my jaw on the floor.