I’d like to take a wild guess here and say that at least half of the people who shop at thrift stores do so with the hopes of finding something so perfectly obscure and rare that you’d never otherwise see in your life. Thrift store finds are always some of the best finds and they’re guaranteed to be insanely cheap. Here are 30 times when people literally found the holy grail of thrift store finds.
1. Found This Beaut for $16.00 My New Favorite Sweater
2. Found this bench at a yard sale, bought it for my sister without measuring first.
3. Found this at a flea market while on a trip in PA.
4. Best $10 I’ve ever spent!
5. Only 50 cents. If you ever find ceramic frogs at yard sales, flip em over!
6. 5000 coats painted in 14 years! Thais almost a coat a day.
7. Gotta love The Salvation Army
8. I think I maxed out when I found this work of art at a garage sale as a child. Now proudly displayed in my first apartment.
9. I found this lightweight fake plastic wrench. I’m going to throw it at people…
10. I found a perfect condition version of my childhood teddy bear.
11. Every year we spend $20 to dress each other at Goodwill and get cheesy photos taken. We did great this year!
12. Couldn’t resist this 70’s rainbow kettle fr $7
13. Every garage sale needs to be this funny.
14. I bought this at the thrift store and it is by far my favorite mug. I have no idea who these people are.
15. I found my doppelgänger at Savers.
16. Found these weird ass salt and pepper shakers. A Giraffe eating a tourist’s toupee
17. i shouldn’t be allowed in a thrift store unsupervised.
18. Best charity shop find ever. It’s going in my bathroom.
19. Best $1.99 I will ever spend in my lifetime.
20. Oh the incredible things you find at a thrift store.
21. Got this bad boy last weekend for $2.00 and my boyfriend has yet to notice it on the wall. I might add the extra batteries so it meows every hour.
22. On this day in 2011, I found 36 stuffed Pikachus at a Salvation Army
23. My new lunchbox, thanks Goodwill!
24. Somebody really put Jeff Goldblum in every single picture frame at the thrift store.
25. $10 at a local garage sale. The old lady didn’t even remember what it was at first.
26. Found a camera in a thrift store that belonged to a soldier in WW1. There was undeveloped film in the back.
27. They literally sell thousands of random family photos. LMAO
28. My thrift shop repaint turned out awesome!
29. I’m totally straight and this is by far my new favorite shirt.
30. Best coffee mug I’ve found in a while.
So the next time you visit a thrift store, keep your eyes open for your next rare and unique find.
What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever found in a thrift store? Let us know in the comments below.