I don’t know about you, but sometimes traveling can be a burden rather than a vacation. Well, let me rephrase that, preparing and packing for a vacation can be a huge hassle. For some, it is trying to squeeze a ton of necessities for a large family into suitcases or maybe you are are doing an adventurous trip and are needing some suggestions to pack a few weeks of clothes in a tiny backpack. Either way, whatever your traveling needs may be, we are here to help make the unruly chore of preparing for a vacation a whole lot easier. The following 26 travel hacks are designed to save you time and help create some much needed space in your luggage.
1. Use shower caps when packing your shoes. This will help prevent your clean clothes from getting dirty.
2. Don’t forget to call your credit card company to let them know you are traveling. That way they don’t put a hold on your account.
3. Put all of your cords in an old sunglasses case. That way they are all in one area when you arrive.
4. To save a crazy amount of money that you would normally spend on a water bottle, bring an empty one with you through security.Then use a drinking fountain to fill it up.
5. When booking a vacation, be sure to enable private browsing or clear your cache. The reason is because travel sites can get your search information and raise prices based on your history.
6. To save much needed suitcase space, roll up your clothes when packing.
7. Always losing bobby pins? Store them in an old Tic-Tac container.
8. If you forgot part of your phone charger, double check the back of the TV. A lot of times they have a USB port.
9. If they don’t then call the front desk. A lot of time people leave their chargers in hotels and they may have some they can lend you.
10. Put a dryer sheet in your suitcase. This helps your clothes to stay smelling fresh.
[button-red url=”/travel-hacks/2/” ]MORE HACKS[/button-red]