Vending machines have been a staple in the office or cubic buildings. You most likely saw them in school and spent a few bucks there every day. I know I did. I probably spent a few hundred bucks at the vending machine senior year alone. They seem to always have whatever it is you’re craving, from something salty to something sweet. From giant cookies or a bag of chips to breath mints and other weird things you wouldn’t expect to see in a vending machine. The weirdest thing I’ve ever seen come from a vending machine would be a pack of cigarettes at the bar. One of the coolest vending machines is the one made especially for your 4 legged friends. Check it out here if you missed it. Come to find out a pack of smokes is nothing compared to these other vending machines from around the world. Check these out and you’ll see what I mean.
1. This vending machine would provide you with a lit cigarette for 1 penny in 1931.
2. Here is Colorado’s first marijuana vending machine. I guarantee they put this next to a snack vending machine.
3. This vending machine sells socks. Yes, socks. I can’t tell if this is genius or pointless at a bowling alley.
4. In China you can buy fresh, live crabs from a vending machine.
5. This vending machine for the high roller sells caviar in Las Vegas.
6. In case you want some lettuce on the go. A lettuce vending machine in Japan.
7. I want this machine in my house. A fresh baked pizza vending machine!
8. In case you’re craving some bananas.
9. One of the weirder ones, mashed potatoes. Who knew people loved mashed potatoes enough to need them from a vending machine.
10. A french fry vending machine.
11. Here’s a beer and saki vending machine in Japan. Do you think it checks I.D.?
12. Would you trust vending machine sausage, eggs, milk and cheese?
13. More eggs from a vending machine in Japan.
14. Fresh baked hot bread in Germany.
15. Of course there would be a cupcake vending machine in the U.S.
16. And a French Bread machine in Paris.
17. I’m not sure I’d trust a vending machine burger.
18. Here’s a rice vending machine, in case you forget to bring yours to a wedding.
19. Hot dogs…. really?
20. How about a cold draft poured beer.
21. How about all things fried and hot?
22. Just in case you’re in Texas and really craving pecans and pecan pie.
23. Here’s an entire restaurant consisting of vending machines only.
24. A canned bread vending machine. I didn’t even know they made canned bread.
25. Now I can agree with this one!
26. And this one! A wine vending machine in Pennsylvania.
27. Here you can catch your own live lobsters with the game claw!
28. This is the “Automat” another vending machine restaurant. This one is in NYC.
But no matter what’s coming out of the vending machine, be sure that this will happen every single time.
I would love a house filled with vending machines! This way my friends will stop eating all my food for free! Especially the draft beer and wine machines.