We have all been in a situation at some point of our adult lives where we have wanted to really tell someone off. Sometimes this happens if we get cut off while driving, other times it’s because someone is just being plain ol’ dumb! But what do you do when someone does something upsetting, but that person isn’t actually there? Well, you leave a note on their windshield giving them a piece of your mind. You don’t hold back, because honestly, they aren’t going to know who left the note in the first place. Take a look at these top 25 hilarious notes left on windshields.
1. Wow, for the rest of their life they hope you think about them when ice cream melts. This person was VERY upset about the Altima being double parked.
2. Short and to the point! Perfect.
3. Her death is on your shoulders? That seems a bit extreme! They must have parked REALLY bad.
4. I love that they took the time to draw a picture too.
5. Guess that didn’t work out and the ended up getting a ticket anyway. It was worth a shot though.
6. I like that the last P.S. that Corrine left the police officer, “If I were a drug dealer, I could afford a garage!”
7. Leave Stevie Wonder out of this!
8. That seems like a very valid excuse. Hopefully the officer had some sympathy.
9. Look at Spiderman being all kinds of polite!
10. I wonder how upset the owner of the car was when they realized that someone has been sliding across the hood of their car regularly.
11. You would think that parking wouldn’t be that hard to understand.
12. Jack is short for jackass, right?
13. It is pretty amazing how upset people get over a parking spot. Maybe they were just having a bad day.
14. While this would be extremely annoying, I’ve had a few crappy cars in my day where if you don’t rev the engine just a bit, it’ll die.
15. Well I guess that’s one way to teach someone their lesson, but it seems a bit harsh.
16. I’m sure you will pay for it? Never make assumptions.
17. At least they are understanding that some deviants may need a baby wipe here and there.
18. They took up 4 spots in a crowded parking lot? BRAVO!
19. They make a valid point listing all of the benefits of our society.
20. Would you dare drive your car anymore if someone put a curse on it, even if that curse wasn’t real?
21. Oh, this is just a bummer.
22. Fleas of a thousand camels? That’s a whole lot of fleas!
23. Have a little bit of sympathy, dear police officer.
24. Well now they’re bringing Helen Keller into it! The best part about this one is that they must have that on their car until they get to the nearest car wash.
25. What an elegantly written note by Sir Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Some of these made me crack up. It seems that most of these were written in good fun, especially since roads are already dangerous enough. I do like the amount of time and effort that was put into some of these notes, by typing them up or drawing pictures.
Have you ever left a note on someone’s car? Let us know on the comments below.