You know when you have one of those days where nothing is going right? You just want to go to bed and start over again the next day. We’ve all had terrible days and the only real solution is to go to bed and get the day over with. What happens when you have a week that’s just terrible. You look forward to the weekend so you can drown your sorrows in a nice icy beverage and hang out with friends. Well these 36 people are officially having the worst day ever<. After seeing these, my days don’t look all that bad. Maybe I’ll just save this in my bookmarks and go back to it every time I’m having a bad day and need a quick smile just so I can feel a little better about myself. Either way, I feel bad for all of these people because it’s very clear they are having the worst week ever.
1. Whoever set this up should probably be fired. What a mess!
2. Well that’s just a bummer, plus there is snow on the car. Super fail!
3. Uhhhh…. I’m not sure what happened on this one.
4. At least he held up his end of the deal.
5. I won’t be coming into work because my stick shift fell off. I don’t know if their boss would believe this.
6. This would only be okay if they left some honey behind.
7. How does this even happen?
8. I wouldn’t want to use this toilet paper even if it came into reach.
9. Yep, I’ve been there.
10. She should have pinched his butt cheek.
11. Well that’s just inconvenient.
12. I don’t think escalators are made for cars, but I could be wrong.
13. All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi.
14. This car is so full of crap… bird crap that is.
15. I don’t think this is what they had in mind when they wanted a package delivered by FedEx.
16. I wouldn’t dare move after that happened.
17. The only option is to either pull really hard or cut the shoelace.
18. No soda for you!
19. You would think that bad luck would stop after you pass away. Guess not.
20. How did they not notice this?
21. At least now it is scratch resistant.
22. Well then what is the correct answer?
23. That’ll make the commute home a little inconvenient.
24. Seriously, what are the odds!?! Worst Day Ever!!!
25. As if a cheating wife wasn’t enough, now he needs to get a his car painted.
26. Absolute laziness.
27. I don’t think that’s where the hole was supposed to be dug out.
28. That poor guy.
29. Worst sandwich ever.
30. Kids and their markers, never a good mix.
31. Ice cream fail.
32. I would be throwing away anything coffee related in my house if I found this.
33. Does insurance cover this?
34. Note to self – this car does not float.
35. Not only is her ice cream gone, it made a HUGE mess!
36. I don’t even know where to start on this. It would be absolutely terrible.
These people are definitely having the worst day ever. The porcupine needles in the hair and the FedEx truck inside of the house are my two favorites. Any day is better than the day these guys are having! Which ones are your favorite?